Disputes Resolution


Here at Longnor Wood Holiday Park we will try our very best to ensure you are looked after through the booking process and during your holiday. However, if you feel that we have not met your expectations and you would like to make a complaint, you may do so in writing to:

Longnor Wood Holiday Park



Nr Buxton


SK17 0NG


If you feel after contacting us that we have been unable to resolve your dispute, we recommend you submit your dispute to the ADR (Alternative Dispute Resolution). ADR can take two forms:

  • In some types of ADR, the process allows the parties to the dispute to decide their own outcome, often with the help of a neutral third party. This is typically the case for direct negotiation, conciliation and mediation
  • In other types of ADR, the outcome is decided by someone who is not a party to the dispute. This is what happens in adjudication, arbitration and ombudsman schemes

If you wish to submit your dispute to the ADR, please go to: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.