Self Catering Terms and Conditions
1. Booking Period
- The booking period is one week, 7 nights, for self-catering accommodation.
- Change-over day is Saturday, unless by special arrangement.
- Properties are available from 4pm on the day of arrival and must be vacated by 10am on the day of departure.
- Occasionally, short breaks may become available during ‘low’ season. Please enquire at the contact address below.
2. Holiday Prices
- Our prices are published in £ Sterling.
- Domestic energy, gas and electricity, is included in the hire price subject to a fair use policy.
- Payments are accepted by cheque payable to Longnor Wood Holiday Park, debit card and credit card.
- Credit card payments for overseas accommodation incur an administration fee of 2.5%
- You can book with us direct:
– by telephone: 01298 83648
– or e-mail email@example.com
– Online www.longnorwood.co.uk (Holiday Cottage Wales only).
- Your booking is secured on receipt of a 20% non-refundable deposit. The balance of payment, or payment in full, must be received 8 weeks prior to your intended arrival.
- A fully refundable accidental damages deposit of £200 (€250) is required prior to your arrival. This deposit will be refunded within 14 days of departure subject to return of keys and vacating the property on the departure date in the same condition in which it was hired.
- We reserve the right to re-advertise the accommodation if full payment has not been received 8 weeks prior to your intended arrival. The booking deposit is not refundable.
- No refund of monies paid will be made within 8 weeks of your intended arrival.
- We strongly recommend guests obtain appropriate holiday cancellation insurance.
5. Linen & Towels.
- Our self-catering accommodation is supplied with some linen and towels. You will require your own:
– Tea towels – Holiday Cottage Wales
– Beach towels – Villa Cela Nova
6. Legal Contract.
- Your booking constitutes a legal contract and you are responsible for the total rental price.
- Completion of a booking form and/or completion of a telephone booking is deemed as acceptance of these conditions.
- The holiday accommodation is for the exclusive use of the hirer and the people named on the booking for the period of the hire as stated on the hire contract.
- The accommodation and facilities are used entirely at the guests own risk. The owner owner is absolved of all liability for accidents, loss or damage to any person or property howsoever caused.
7. Holiday Insurance.
- We strongly advise guests to insure fully against all holiday risks, particularly overseas.
Longnor Wood Holiday Park