Lodge Terms and Conditions
1. Booking Periods
- You can book lodges per week, 7 nights, or for short-breaks of 3 or 4 nights.
- Change-over days:
– Week Saturday to Saturday, Friday to Friday or Monday to Monday
– Short break Friday to Monday, Monday to Friday
- Lodges are available to check-in from 4pm to 7pm on the day of arrival and are to be vacated by 10am on the day of departure.
2. Holiday Prices
- Our prices are published per week, 7 nights, and per short break, 3 nights.
- Gas and electricity is included in the hire price, subject to our ‘fair use’ policy below.
- Payments are accepted by cheque payable to ‘Longnor Wood Holiday Park’, debit or credit card.
3.Booking Holiday Prices
- You can book with us direct:
– by telephone: 01298 83648
– or e-mail email@example.com
– Online www.longnorwood.co.uk
- Longnor Wood is exclusively for adults. Guests, and visitors, must be over 18 years of age.
- Groups exceeding 4 adults will not be accepted.
- Your booking is secured on receipt of a 20% non-refundable deposit or full payment if booking within 28 days of your intended arrival. In either case, the balance of payment
must be received 28 days prior to your intended arrival.
- A refundable accidental damages deposit of £75 is required to be paid by debit or credit card at check-in.
- We reserve the right to re-advertise the accommodation if full payment has not been received within 28 days prior to your intended arrival. The booking deposit is not refundable.
- No refund of monies paid will be made within 28 days of your intended arrival. We strongly recommend guests obtain appropriate holiday cancellation insurance.
5. Linen & Towels
- Bed linen, indoor towels and a tea towel are supplied. You just need to provide towels for outdoor use.
- Guests should check-in at reception on arrival.
- Lodges are available to check-in from 4pm to 7pm on the day of arrival unless other arrangements have been agreed with the park.
- Check-out is 10am on the day of departure.
- A refundable accidental damages deposit of £75 is required by debit or credit card payment at check-in. This deposit will be refunded on departure subject to return of the security barrier card, lodge keys and vacating the lodge on the departure date in the same condition in which it was hired.
7. Domestic Energy – ‘fair use’ policy
- Gas central heating is included in the price of your holiday up to a maximum of 10 hours in every 24 hours. Heating can be run for longer periods, when changed by the park owner, and will be charged at the rate of £1 per hour. Guests who operate the heating without the owner’s consent may be asked to leave.
- Please ensure all external lights are turned off when you retire.
8. Lodge Park Rules
- Noise. In consideration of every guest’s enjoyment, excessive noise is not permitted between 11pm and 9am. Playing of radios or other sound equipment which can be heard by neighbours is considered excessive.
- Hot Tubs. Out of consideration to our other guests, hot tubs are not to be used after 11pm.
- Barbeques. Only gas barbeques provided by the park owner may be used on lodge decks. Charcoal barbeques are not permitted on lodge decks under any circumstances.
- Cyclists. Please exercise care for other guests. Cycling is only permitted on roadways.
- Stone walls. Please do not climb on, remove stones from or damage walls in any way.
- Fireworks. Use of fireworks or Chinese laterns is prohibited on the park.
- Recycling. Guests are requested to use the recycling point opposite reception.
- Dogs are permitted in ‘pet friendly’ lodges, up to a maximum of 2 dogs per lodge:
– dogs may not be left unattended at any time,
– dogs must be kept on a leash when inside the park grounds,
– dog owners must clean up dog mess at all times and deposit it in the bins provided.
The park owner reserves the right to ask dog owners who fail to adhere to these rules to leave the park. The park reserves the right to refuse admission to dogs of a frightening nature.
- Visitors are welcome to visit the park between the hours of 9am and 5pm.
- Please ensure your visitors report at reception on arrival and when leaving the park.
- All visitor’s cars must be parked in the reception car park for the duration of the visit. Visitors with a registered disability should enquire about parking at reception.
- All guest’s vehicles must be insured for third party liability while on the park.
- The park speed limit of 10mph must be observed at all times.
- Washing of cars or other vehicles is not permitted on the park.
11. Lost Property
- Lost property will be dated, labelled and stored for a period of 21 days. Property not claimed within this period will be disposed of through charity shops or clothing banks.
- Lost property may be reclaimed at the park or returned to its owner following payment of the appropriate packing and transport fees.
- The park owners accept no responsibility for loss or damage to lost property.
12. Legal Contract
- Your booking constitutes a legal contract and you are responsible for the hire price.
- Completion of an online or telephone booking is deemed as acceptance of these conditions.
- Lodge accommodation is for the exclusive use of the hirer and persons named in the booking for the period of hire as stated on the hire contract.
- The park owner reserves the right to cancel or terminate a hire agreement or ask a guest to leave the park where a guest:
– has failed to disclose all material facts required by the booking process, or
– does not adhere to the park rules, or creates a nuisance.
In these circumstances the park owners shall not be under any liability to the person(s)involved and shall be discharged from their obligations.
- The accommodation and facilities are used entirely at guests’ own risk. The park owner is absolved of all liability for accidents, loss or damage to any person(s) or
property howsoever caused.
13. Holiday Insurance
- We strongly advise guests to insure fully against all holiday risks.
Longnor Wood Holiday Park